Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blogging Overhaul

I'm going to put this short and sweet; I don't blog nearly enough to justify maintaining four or five different blogs. I'm spread too thin, dealing with too many different fronts, and meanwhile I think some of my generals are planning to assassinate me...sorry, that metaphor kind of got away from me.

The point is that I've decided to shutter all my other blogs and simply post all my material (with the exception of my fiction) here. Reviews, life-updates, musings on religion and culture, all of them are going on Catholic Nerd. This is going to be my one and only public blog from now on, and as such it'll be getting a bit of an overhaul in the coming days/weeks to make it more suitable to be the single basket that holds all them eggs.

I'll keep the other blogs up and link back to them (since I don't want to clutter this one up with all those archives) but won't be adding to them. If you've subscribed to them, you should change over to this one.

Vivat Christus Rex!

No comments:

Post a Comment